For Existing/Former Members
If you were already a Dunedin TimeBank member from before April 2023, please use the 'password reset' option at https://tnt2.hourworld.org/TNT2?oid=1952 instead of applying to join again here.
Your profile and history has been transferred from our old member system, but you must reset your password before signing in to the new system for the first time. Use your email address as the 'Username' in the password reset process.
If you don't know which email address you used, please email us at ConnectingOtago@Outlook.co.nz or call us on 027 486 1533.
For New Members
- You must live in or near Dunedin/Ōtepoti, Aotearoa New Zealand.
- You must fill out at least one phone number where we can contact you in this online membership application form.
- After filling out this online form, you must provide separately:
- A digital or paper copy of photo ID to verify your identity, or we can view your ID in person.
- A photo of yourself for your member profile, so other Timebank members will be able to recognise you. This is visible to other members but not the general public. We can assist with taking a profile photo if you don't have one or don't know how to send one to us digitally.
- An emergency contact (please tell us their name, phone number and relationship to you).
Note: please use your preferred name for your profile First Name and Last Name. You do not have to use the name shown on your ID, if that is not the name you use in your everyday life.
In some circumstances, coordinators may facilitate support for a member by appointing an eBuddy - another person who can manage your online membership with you or for you (e.g. if you have no email address.)
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Dunedin TimeBank Team
Dunedin/Ōtepoti, Aotearoa New Zealand